Communications & Public Relations
- Quickly developed thorough knowledge of various content management systems and web hosting platforms to offer personalized assistance to editors of the Intranet and public website, and effectively promote Island Health's web standards.
- Organized and edited corporate Vimeo portfolios with custom CSS, helping to establish efficient use and accessibility of social media channels.
- Redesigned internal Web Editor Community SharePoint to improve usability for web editors, and created weekly tip sheets (example below) for a Web Tip month-long feature.
- Designed and edited graphics, brochures, tip sheets, web pages and social media posts as needed to support corporate objectives and improve online presence.
Microsoft Content Management Server - WordPress -
Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Dreamweaver -
CSS - HTML - Graphic Design - Content Management -
Customer Service - Technical Critical Thinking -
Entrepreneurial Work Term - "PHOTOGRIFFIS"
- Diversified portfolio to include weddings, families, models, students, etc.
- Maintained a high level of service and product quality by working closely with clients to understand their needs and exceed their expectations to foster long-term relationships.
- Designed and implemented a targeted marketing plan to increase
revenue and expand my client base.
- Exceeded employer expectations in all areas of focus including visitor interaction, professional deportment, and commitment to quality.
- Increased visitor satisfaction by providing high-quality service to a multicultural business clientele in a hospitable and dynamic environment.
- Effectively handled visitor concerns by using conflict management skills, and bringing issues to the attention of a supervisor when necessary.
- Encouraged returning students into a safe and fun environment by adapting programs to suit different mental and physical abilities.
- Ensured a successful learning experience for all by
maintaining a controlled classroom using assertiveness and leadership.